13 February 2006

Images

This is a little challenge I picked up from another blogger. I am sure we have all dipped into the mind boggling library that is Google Image Search. Now the thing is to select images from the very first page you call up - no cheating by checking out succeeding pages. See the headings below with my results.
City and Province/State/County where you were born. Current town/city of residence.
Your names - first and last.

Grandmother's first name.

Favourite food.
Favourite drink.
Favourite smell.

Favourite song.

3 comments:

  1. Cool. By this I can tell that you were born in a cloud; I already knew your town of residence, sort of; your name is Sunset Beatles; your favorite food is fish & chips; your favorite drink is either coffee or tea; your favorite smell is wet marajuana; your favorite song is Jesus Christ, Superstar. I skipped a couple in there so as not to show my ignorance. Ummm, yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smell was "after rain smell" - no damned margarineuana! And yes you've got it - my name is Sunset Beatles! Well it sounds better than my real name. How about some images from you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. by george's mind isn't working to full capacity today..

    ReplyDelete

Mr Pudding welcomes all genuine comments - even those with which he disagrees. However, puerile or abusive comments from anonymous contributors will continue to be given the short shrift they deserve. Any spam comments that get through Google/Blogger defences will also be quickly deleted.

Most Visits