27 January 2006

Tagged

Well, I'm not sure what this tagging thing is all about. I was tagged by "Friday's Web" and I guess the idea is you get other bloggers to address the sub-headings. Whooa! Such fun!
4 Jobs I've Had
1. Turkey farm general assistant
2. Pop singer
3. American summer camp counsellor
4. Foreman of Crown Court jury
4 Movies I can watch over and over (I very rarely do this)
1. Schindler's List
2. Once Upon A Time in America
3. Midnight Express
4. Five Easy Pieces
4 Places I've Lived
1. Stirling, Scotland
2. Leven, East Yorkshire, UK
3. Rotuma, Fiji
4. Newbury, Ohio, US
4 Places I've Vacationed
1. California
2. Ios Island, Greece
3. South Africa
4. County Clare, Ireland
4 Of My Favorite Dishes
1. Battered cod, chips (fries) & mushy peas
2. Chicken balti and egg pilau rice
3. Greek salad with feta cheese
4. Full English breakfast
4 Non-Blogger Sites I visit daily
1. BBC News
2. Hull City AFC
3. smile.co.uk (bank)
4. Ryanair
4 Places I'd Like to Visit
1. Antarctica
2. Easter Island
3. Goa, India
4. China
4 People I'm Tagging for this Meme (What's a meme?)
1. Brad the Gorilla
2. Just Jane
3. By George
4. Retarded Rugrat

7 comments:

  1. First off, I'm so impressed with so many of yall's musical talents. I can play NO instruments, cannot sing at all (though I do, at my family's dismay), and am so tone deaf when I DO try to sing, I end up making the dogs howl.

    You are/were a pop singer? How freakin cool! I forgot about Schindler's List when I was trying to think of movies. I can watch that one at least 3 or 4 times a year. I still cry, though. Another great is The Shawshank Redemption. I've probably seen it 100 times (seriously) and I still cry. Maybe that's why I go for thrillers and suspense, most of the time. Hah!

    Where you've lived...wow! How beautiful was Fiji? How far is Stirling from where you are, now? And you lived in the good ol' USA? I had no idea - I must have missed that somewhere along the way. But, one question, why don't you want to visit the US again? We're nicer down south. Stupider, but nicer. Of course, people around here will go to great lenghts to bug the shit out of you about your accent. It's embarrassing, to say the least. Ask my friend Caroline. I've had to practically pull people off her who were asking the stupidest questions and asking her to repeat certain words over and over.

    I've also had the fish and chips dish you described. Including the peas, even! It was this quirky little place in Virginia that served a variety of different quisines. One of the cooks was British, one was Spanish (Spain-Spanish, not Mexican or other latino heritages), one was Indian, two were of Asian descent and made a variety of foods. God! I'm incredibly hungry, now! Yall are evil. *peck*
    (p.s. thanks for your kind words. they mean a lot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once Upon a Time in America is a fabulous film, beautifully shot with a score to die for. It is one I watch over and over again myself. (Well once every two years or so).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meme. (Skip the heady discussions and scroll down to the "examples" section.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a sick, but funny guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My response is a 'work in progress' but I'm getting there mate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Mr Pudding welcomes all genuine comments - even those with which he disagrees. However, puerile or abusive comments from anonymous contributors will continue to be given the short shrift they deserve. Any spam comments that get through Google/Blogger defences will also be quickly deleted.

Most Visits